Snorkel Safari Gold Coast
Terms and Conditions
Snorkel Safari Gold Coast will try to make the best decision on weather and water condition’s but cannot guarantee any of these. Unfortunately the water Visibility, Temperature and Currents change daily.
Bookings And Payments
- All bookings must be paid for in full when making the booking. NO PAYMENT NO BOOKING will be taken.
- There is a 2% surcharge charge on all Credit Card transations WE DO NOT ACCEPT AMEX
- If a Medical is required we recommended this be completed before placing a deposit down for the course, Once books have been taken home and marked in any way the deposit won’t be refunded for a failed medical.
- No refund on deposit for a course if cancelled within 7 days of the start date.
- No refund on deposit if the books have been marked in any way if cancelling outside 7 days.
- All Courses must be paid for in full before course starts.
- No refunds once course is underway.
- Home study must be completed before course starts, if not completed the course will be cancelled and moved to another date and will incur a $100 transfer charge.
- All course dives are done on the boat out at Cook Island or surrounding reefs, if weather conditions don’t suit and course must be completed we will dive in the river to complete a course (avoided as much as possible)
- If a diver during a course can’t dive due to sea sickness or unable to equalize they will incur the cost of the extra dives to complete the course.
- If a diver can’t complete the dive part of a course due to illness, or other unexpected commitments we will arrange to do it another time with no cost incurred as long as we are notified asap. If person just doesn’t turn up with out contacting us there will be no refund on deposit.
Dive Trips, Try Dives and Snorkel Tours
- No refunds for cancellation with less than 24 hours notice.
- More than 24 hours notice full refund or transfer to another date.
- No refund on any dive activity if person gets sea sick, unable to equalize so can’t get down or if they just choose not to partake in activity eg a Second Dive.
- If we cancel trip due to bad weather/unsuitable conditions full refund will be given or transfer to another date SKIPPERS DECISION IS FINAL.
- There will be no refunds for poor Visibility.
- We do not do refunds on equipment purchased, will exchange size or give a credit for the value of the item being returned
- Credit or exchange only given if item is unused and in original condition No marks Scuffs or damage of any Kind
- Any gear orderd in must be paid for in full before order will be placed
- Any equipment serviced will be held until payment is made in full for the servicing and parts
- If equipment is beyond servicing we will not attempt to fix it and there will be no charge
- We will only used certified original parts to repair any equipment
- All Equipment hires require Credit Card detials and waiver form must be completed
- Any Equipment hired if upon return there is any damage all repairs will be charge to Credit Card of person who hired equipment