SSI Enriched Air Nitrox Specialty
Nitrox is one of the most popular specialties available and there is good reason for it. Diving with Enriched Air Nitrox is safer than diving with normal compressed air! Enriched Air has a higher percentage of oxygen in your breathing gas and this reduces your nitrogen absorption rates, extends your allowable bottom time and allows you to have shorter surface intervals. It’s a safer way of getting more time underwater.
There ar emany misconseptions about Nitrox; many think its a gas for deep tech divers only, where in fact, Nitrox is extrmemly beneficial for the recreational diver. If you’re diving between 15 and 40 metres, doing more than one dive a day, the benefit on subsequent dives and extra bottom time is enormous. Put simply Enriched Air Nitrox course helps you get more out of your diving by sefly giving you more time underwater.
Your enriched Air Nitrox Course consists of one theory session and 2 boat dives.
Some things we cover during the course:
- Physics and Physiology of Nitrox
- Analysing Nitrox Cylinders
- Planning Nitrox Dives
- Using Nitrox Dive computers and SSI Nitrox tables
- Manuals, Dive tables and DVD to watch
- All tuitions fees, boat dives, Nitrox blends , tanks and weights
- 2 boat dives out to Cook island
- An internationally recognized specialty certification which allows you to dive anywhere in the world
- Open Water Diver Certification
- Independent home study must be completed prior to commencement of the course
- Must have own snorkelling equipment
TO BOOK AN ENRICHED AIR NITROX COURSE PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US!!!
Phone: 07 55 230022 firstname.lastname@example.org